MAKE A DIFFERENCE
To create an environment for worship that enables us to encounter God and edify one another.
- Formulate the overall structure of Sunday worship.
- Coordinate Sunday worship services through setup and cleanup.
- Celebrate special services.
For more information, contact Esther Kang.
To cultivate the spirit of hospitality towards visitors and members alike.
- Welcome first-time guests & visitors and ushering them into worship.
- Embrace returning guests to assimilate them into the membership.
- Care and encourage regular attendees to serve together as the body of Christ.
For more information, contact Jason Lee.
To create meaningful events for the church in order to strengthen our relationship with Christ and to strengthen the bonds within the Bridge community.
- Plan fellowship events which are fun and memorable for all segments of the body of Christ.
- Encourage our church members to attend and participate in fellowship events.
- Diligently facilitate these events to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Host fellowship events by opening up their house or community center.
For more information, contact Robert Suh.
To assist, complement the church in a manner of pleasing God.
- To aid, direct and inspire members in worship and attention to the word.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on design and technical graphics issues to other ministries.
- Design graphics for sermon series and church events.
For more information, contact Caleb Kang.
To be a community that builds relationships with each other.
- Lead discussion during community group meetings.
- Host community group by opening up their house.
- Networking people in their interests.
- Mentorship: Provide guidance for those in need of direction in their career/life.
For more information, contact Peter Kim.